- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Enjoy Life | Derive Joy in the Journey | #10
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Enjoy Life | Appreciate Today, Count Your Blessings | #9
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Positive Thinking | Make Your Environment Encouraging | #8
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Positive Thinking | Change Our Mind to Change Your Life | #7
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Patience | Do the Work – With or Without an Audience | #6
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Patience | Take the Time to Change Your Mind | #5
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Patience Leads to Achievement | #4
- Weekend Words of Wisdom: Be courageous to live your true life.
- Weekend Words of Wisdom: Take the leap, you won’t regret it in the end.
- Weekend Words of Wisdom: Don’t Forget to Enjoy the Journey Along the Way
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Making a Difference | Caring Makes the World of Difference | #14
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Making a Difference | | #13
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Gratitude | Gratefulness Brings Happiness | #12
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Gratitude | Gratefulness Brings Happiness | #11
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Live Your Dream Life, Live Creatively | #15
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Just do it | #16
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Learn to not spread yourself out too thin | #17
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Do Things Need to Change? | #18
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Go Big or Go Home… Or Something Along Those Lines | #19
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Find Your Purpose| #20
Latest posts by Jessica Beauchamp (see all)
- Mid-Week Tidbits | 01 - November 15, 2018
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Find Your Purpose| #20 - November 9, 2018
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Go Big or Go Home… Or Something Along Those Lines | #19 - November 2, 2018
Do some things need changing in your life?
Are you living in a way that you want to be? I am not referring to a financial gain, monetary items, or status quo – I am referring to you, your attitude, your behaviour, your actions, and your thoughts. Is every day worth waking up for? The answer is simple – yes. You may ask be asking why? And the reason is because someday there will come a day where you don’t wake, and yes, I am referring to the big eternal sleep. Knowing that death will come someday – does this change things? Does this cause action where you deflect it, kindness in place of spite, and peace to confusion? Probably not. The fact is that we all know that we will die someday, but that day seems so far off that it’s unimaginable. Hard to see as a reality. Hypothetically speaking, if you knew that tomorrow would be your last day alive, your last day here – would things be any different? What would you change?
Ask yourself this simple yes or no question – are you living your life the way you want to? What would you change today if you knew that tomorrow would be your last day?
If you answered yes, then create a 2-part list: A) How are you currently living, and B) What more can you add to your life to live it to its’ fullest.
If you answered no, then create a 3-part list: A) How are you currently living, B) How do you want to be living, and C) What changes need to be made to get from part A to part B.
Look at this list often to remind yourself where you are and what you want to do in life. Update it frequently because life is not static, it is always changing and evolving. Remind yourself that you are not perfect, forgive yourself of your failures and shortcomings, and always remember that tomorrow is a new day – a day of renewal and rebirth – a blank canvas waiting to be painted. How will you paint your daily canvas?
“Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure — these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”Steve jobs
Remember to grab your free printable of this weeks Weekend Words of Wisdom journal (available in PDF format) below.
Note: All content is copyright Jess & Company, 2018.