- TOP Black Friday, Cyber Monday Sales Across the Company - November 25, 2023
- Turkey Feathers are AVAILABLE! - November 5, 2023
- Bring Your Homeschool Lesson to the Next Level With These Feather Learning Kits - October 22, 2023
There is little doubt to anyone that this year has been one for the history books. Regardless of your political views and personal feelings regarding all of that which is going on, there is no way that not a single person’s life has been interrupted, disrupted, and ultimately changed. It’s hard to deny that small businesses have been hit hard in an environment where they already struggle to compete against mass-produced products purchasable at a discounted price. So let’s show our support for small businesses and shop local, shop small, and shop handmade AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE this year in particular. With that said, let me tell you that Jess & Co. is a small business that is independently run by a female entrepreneur who is also a mother to 2 now homeschooled children and a wife to a husband that is not only an AirForce veteran but also was fortunate enough to stay employed at the small business for which he worked for. To tell you a little more about what Jess & Co. is, it is in fact the umbrella to various functions of the business that I, Jess, operate to include Jess Designed and Jess Made. This company was formed with the desire to grow and support other small businesses with a familial and connective basis behind them (if you want to collaborate then reach out to email@example.com). But I digress, I can discuss the many ways in which I hope to see this business grow, however, it’s also important to look at the present and reflect on the past. Now I have had a lot of time to think (and I am sure I am not alone here). This has lead me to a few realizations:
- I wasn’t happy with the way in which Jess & Co. was going and it felt like it was leading down a path of inauthenticity and not resulting in what I had hoped for.
- I wanted to incorporate more of my passion in a natural way.
- I want to be authentic and content with my progress, my output, and my company.
- So I decided to redirect my attention towards my passions and my family.
This change has resulted in renewed energy and excitement. Increased dedication to my family, my business, and myself. So ultimately things may end up looking a little different from what they have been and were becoming, but rest assurred that this is what I want and thank you for sticking along my side through this ever-evolving journey of a business and a life.
So take a minute and consider making a purchase through the various venues listed below.
If you are unable to make a purchase now but rather have a community resource that is in need then please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org where we will utilize our many social media resources to reach out and gain attention for assistance as much as possible at no charge.