Latest posts by Jessica Beauchamp (see all)
- Mid-Week Tidbits | 01 - November 15, 2018
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Find Your Purpose| #20 - November 9, 2018
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Go Big or Go Home… Or Something Along Those Lines | #19 - November 2, 2018
This comfortable bodysuit will be a great addition to any baby’s wardrobe, and lap shoulders will make for easier changing.
Printed with a hand-drawn design developed by J. Beauchamp of Jess Designed.
The illustration was inspired by one of J. Beauchamp’s own dogs. It’s designed to create awareness for the bully breed and generate a new image – this dog is not a monster, it is simply just a dog.
10% of all profits from the sale of these shirts will be donated to The Pitbull Rescue Center.
• 5.0 oz., 100% combed ring-spun cotton in a 1×1 baby rib
• White is sewn with 100% cotton thread
• Reinforced three-snap closure on binding
• Lap shoulders for easy changing