Latest posts by Jessica Beauchamp (see all)
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Do Things Need to Change? | #18 - September 2, 2018
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Learn to not spread yourself out too thin | #17 - July 29, 2018
- Weekend Words of Wisdom | Just do it | #16 - July 15, 2018
All about the healing properties of Pine.
Pine is a natural remedy for many ailments, such as coughs and colds, skin issues, and pain – just to name a few. Pine is an encompassing name for more than 170 different species of pine trees. Many homeopathic remedies encompass the whole plant in its’ entirety, including the cones, needles, and bark.
What are the healing proponents?
- Expectorant: The soothing scent of pine when inhaled, has the ability to relieve chest congestion, cough, and stuffed up nose – especially during increased seasonal allergen times and in colder weather where colds and flu prosper.
- Soothes Skin Ailments: Pine is full of Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soothe, treat, and nourish skin and hair. The combination of such will help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars, speed up the healing process when injuries occur, and reduce the presence of acne and similar blemishes.
- Reduces Pain and Fatigue: Pine has the ability to improve your bodies circulatory system by increasing the presence of red blood cells in your body, making it possible for increased levels of oxygen capable within our bodies. This then has the ability to reduce fatigue by boosting energy levels, relieve sore muscles, improve cognition within the brain, and even prevent anemia.
Additional healing proponents:
- Is a mood enhancer.
- Improves our mental and emotional health.
- Aids in relieving people of rheumatic pain.
- Being rich in Vitamin C makes the pine tree a natural antiseptic, antiviral, and bactericidal.
- Makes for a wonderful natural deodorant with its’ pleasing scent and natural anti-bacterial components.
- The high levels of Vitamin C and Vitamin A make for a natural dandruff, dry skin, and eczema treatment.
Suggestions on how to use:
- Mix essential oil of pine into natural hair care and bath products to experience the healing benefits of the pine.
- Use in aromatherapy to relieve congestion, set the tone, and create a peaceful environment.
- Pour pine essence into a warm bath and soak in the calming scent as your body renews from fatigue and soreness.
- Roll pine body oils onto your body where scars, blemishes, and dry spots appear to help nourish and heal skin.
Where to Buy?
Pine products can be purchased from The Green Life and are available in a variety of forms, including a homeopathic oil, an essential oil, as throat lozenges, and body products.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your doctor before beginning new homeopathic treatments, especially when pregnant, have a serious illness, or other medical concerns.